Appeal to My Sense of Entitlement
This is where I’m supposed to write “SPOIL ME PIG!” right?
Too bad. Not my style.
Instead, I am inviting you to buy me tasteful gifts or send griploads of money. Let me give you some pointers…
- I always, always appreciate donations made to mutual aid funds like Lysistrata and organizations like SWOP Behind Bars. That is a valid way to give me an excellent gift.
- Please don’t try to buy me jewelry on your own. Ask first. Alternatively, you can check out my Etsy gift list here.
- I love vintage books and vinyl. You can generally find these on my Amazon or Etsy lists.
- My cats love presents. I love my cats. Do the math.
- I sort of love fancy candles lately? My house smells so decadent. My favorite brand is Voluspa currently – I hate anything that smells like food or fruit. Stick with spicy, woody, or floral scents.
- Dress size 6/8. Medium in tops. Size 10 shoes. 34C. Also, please don’t choose clothes for me. This is a size reference guide. Your taste is gross and terrible. Just ask me what I want. I’ve thrown out 99% of the things any man has ever sent me.
- All cash gifts result in candid photos of the shopping trip/travel/dinners you unlock.
- My birthday is October 31st.
I have an amazon wishlist here. Gift cards also work.
I have an Etsy wish list here. Gift cards also work.
If you ask very politely, you may have my P.O. Box.